Maroon clown puffy eye - fighting with kole tang

wobble

My maroon clown and kole tang have been getting into it more and more lately. Both seem to have slight battle wounds. Today I noticed the right eye on my maroon clown is a tad puffy and he has some small white dots around his head. Can't tell if it's just sand or something else.

All fish are acting and eating normally. Well, accept the increased aggression as they are getting bigger.

Display is 75g w/90 lbs LR which has been set up for 3-4 years.

20g sump, fuge w/chaeto, NW150 modded skimmer, filter sock changed 1-2 times/week

Fish: Yellow tang, kole tang, maroon clown, yellow wrasse, 3 blue damsels, striped blenny, and dwarf banana moray eel.

Coral: Some LPS

Interts: Snails, hermits, 4" sally lightfoot crab, rose anemone, green anomene

Water parameters looked good last weekend when I did water change. Going to test water now.

Recent changes:

- Switched from RC to Kent salt a month ago. Have been doing 20% weekly water changes since then. Before I was doing 20% every two weeks.

- All fish/inverts have been in there for a year accept the striped blenny and sally lightfoot (was 2" then) was added two months ago.

- Emerald crab found dead a month ago and another one last weekend. Stomach was eaten out so I figured my eel had finally got to it.

Should I leave the clown be, or should I go through the hassle of removing the LR and move him to a hospital tank for treatment?

Here are the best pics I could get. I'll try to get better ones. One of the clown and one of the kole.

DSCN0982.jpg

DSCN0985.jpg