WTT laptop for aquarium supplies

jgf86123

ok folks, here's the deal, ive got an acer extensa 5420 laptop, purchased in feb of 08 for online gaming, it works great, runs any game i want to run on it, so far lol, and i have yet to have any problems with it whatsoever. im looking to trade it for some much needed supplies/parts i need for my new tank build, such as powerheads, im partial to the koralias, and a return pump. i will also consider taking certain corals in trade as well. i would also like to get some cash in the deal as well. im looking for roughly 300 bucks worth of stuff, cash included. if anyone is interested, please pm me with what you have to offer and where you are located, im yacolt, but would be perfectly agreeable to meeting someone halfway, especially if cash is included in the trade as well. ok, here's the deal, i picked up a powerhead and a return pump when i picked up my new skimmer. my needs are now, either a sump/refugium or a new tank, im open to any cube design that will fit on my stand, its 45x24 top dimensions. im also open to a drilled, for overflow and returns, 40 breeder or anything remotely close to that.

here are the specs on it:

Manufacturer-Acer

Model-Extensa 5420

Processor-AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-58 1.90 GHz

Ram-2.00 Gig

Video Card-ATI Radeon Xpress 1250

and here's a couple pics, top closed and open

SDC10958.jpg

SDC10959.jpg

if possible, id like to get all this done within a week, as i want to get my new tank set up by the first week of december

im also open to lighting as well.

thanks all

bumping up, im in dire need of a return pump, i prefer mag drives personally, a powerhead or 2, k1's or k2's will be sufficent, or anything similar to them in build and design

im also open to any lighting, as well as tanks, corals, but i really need the return pump and powerheads to finish my build up, so if anyone wants to work out a trade, let me know, im quite flexible

thanks in advance

mick

guys, i really need to get this new tank set up, im perfectly agreeable to letting it go if someone will come up with the pump, the powerheads, and i will gladly accept the rest in coral frags and partial cash if need be.

ive lowered the asking price to 300 so if anyones interested, just let me know

thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so discard the messages regarding needing pumps and powerheads, now im actually needing a tank of some kind, either a 40 breeder, cube tank of some kind, like a 75g cube or something, anything thats drilled for overflow and return, or, corals and a set up refugium/sump that will not only handle my new skimmer but also give me plenty of room for a large refugium. im open to lighting as well, to go with a new tank, and high end zoas as well.

thanks all

mick