K1 impeller spinning backwards.

Hog Head

Contact this guy at Korellia

I have more information on him but that is all you need. He is the only guy that does support for Korelia's on the Westcoast. Good guy.

Mike

Hydor USA

Sacramento, CA 95834

866-493-6787 ph

866-329-4937 fax

I had a K1 that was acting up & sent him an E Mail,he said "send me the powerhead & I'll fix it & send it back" Not only did he fix it but it was free of charge!

Contact this guy at Korellia

I have more information on him but that is all you need. He is the only guy that does support for Korelia's on the Westcoast. Good guy.

Mike

Hydor USA

Sacramento, CA 95834

866-493-6787 ph

866-329-4937 fax

Thanks. I will call on Monday.

Removed the K1 and put in K4 for now. So far no sand storm and nothing seems to mind the extra flow.

If your sand has been in for awhile then it should be okay other than possibly a little sand shifting around. My SEIO M1100 (1100gph) is on the back pointed at the front of the tank (18" deep) and it doesn't stir up the sand.

If your sand has been in for awhile then it should be okay other than possibly a little sand shifting around. My SEIO M1100 (1100gph) is on the back pointed at the front of the tank (18" deep) and it doesn't stir up the sand.

Noticed a couple of mushrooms that don't like the extra flow too much but all else seems ok.