WTT or WTS Coral Beauty Angel and pair Engineer Goby's

c32benzo

Coral Beauty is 3". Goby's are each 8-10 inches long. I am moving into a 210 this week and this is my chance to catch these guys. They are all awesome fish, but I have too many fish and too many corals that live on the sandbed. These are happy, healthy, Hungry fish. Prefer trade for corals, but will sell $10 each. Scott 541-231-4323

Scott,

how do you think the gobies would do with the clowns? By the way all three (clowns and bubble ) are doing great in tank!

Coral Beauty is 3". Goby's are each 8-10 inches long. I am moving into a 210 this week and this is my chance to catch these guys. They are all awesome fish' date=' but I have too many fish and too many corals that live on the sandbed. These are happy, healthy, Hungry fish. Prefer trade for corals, but will sell $10 each. Scott 541-231-4323[/quote']

Yep these guys are great, the only issue with them is they like to move the sand around. In terms of getting along with other fish they are awesome, and like garrett said they are cool to watch. I hate to get rid of them, but I have a lot of corals in my sand bed and I have to periodically dig one out.