Calibrating Pinpoint Ph monitor??

c32benzo

I have calibration fluid.

I'm in Portland tho ... you should be able to pick some up at your local hydroponics shop for around $10. I know Northern light and garden is in Salem but I'm sure there is something closer to you. Let me know if you can't find any and we'll work something out. Some meters have 2 dials for calibration and some have one ... if it has two you will need both 7.01 and 4.01 calibration fluids if it has one you should be fine with just the 7. hope this helps.

good thing someone corrected me ... all my meters have been for testing water for plants. In that case I only have the 7 and a hydro shop probably won't have the 10. you could call around tho. I just looked up my meter and it says it measures all the way up to 14.Anyhow, If you have a model number you should be able to find the manual online (depending on how patient you are) to see what it reccomends.

good deal. you can deffinately get the calibration liquids at a hydro shop then.

I know that saltwater fantaseas has them.....call to be sure they are in stock. Unless the probe was kept wet when not in use it may not be any good. At least mine had to be replaced and it says this in the manual. The probe has a cap that needs water in it when storeing.....can anyone else confirm this? Its been a while since I read about it. I had to order a new probe for mine from Pat.

Jay