LFS sell Vortech?

pledosophy

I'm looking to get a vortech. Been wanting one for some time, I just had my 6 month smoke free anniversary time to get myself a present.

Do any stores in the area carry vortech?

I know I can order online and get free shipping, but face to face is more fun.

I don't think any of the LFS's carry them...everyone around here seems to be anti-vortech...

I ended up getting my Vortech from aquacave.com If you search Google for "Aquacave Coupon" you'll find a 5% off coupon code...

Im getting ready to order another one from them too!

I just had my 6 month smoke free anniversary

Congrats on this mile stone. (clap)(clap)(clap) I am working on my 15th month. I smoked for 19 years and this had to be the the toughest thing I ever did. It took me nine tries but I finally managed to quit. Keep at it. It really does get easier.

Shane

6 month smoke free anniversary time to get myself a present.

Congrats on the smoke free! I too have beed smoke free for a year n a half, and yes it dose get sooooo much easyer! Have ya got to the point whare ya can smell the ashtray on someone from a couple feet away? I now understand why ex smokers are worst about smelling the smoke! It just smells grose, just like an ashtray!

I know of a super "smokin" or rather "non-smokin" deal if you are interested. Price is almost $50 cheaper after shipping. If you are interested send me a PM. Order has to be made by end of the month though.

If downhill is talking about the place that I told him about then its about the best price you will find. I got one from then and couldn't have been a better transaction.

my vortech sucked so bad I ended up trading it to isaac! It would pop apart in the pulse setting and it rusted on the inside! hope the new ones have a better make.

This is why I prefer to buy it new from a store. There is a waranty on them, but buying local I could just take it back to the shop, as opposed to doing the shipping thing.

Also if a store had them on stock to sell, I could see the differences between the 10 and the 20 in person. Seeing things in person helps me out a lot over reading.

Thanks for all the help and the PM's offering to order me one.

So no one local?

For the price that these things run I do not think anyone local would carry them(sad) I have a 20 and a 40 and love them. Yes there were a few issues with the 40s when they first came out as in rusting problems. Well vortech has taken care of that and also for he price of shipping you can send them back and get the upgraded magnet and parts. As for my 20 have been running it for over a year and have not had one issue.

I ended up getting my Vortech from aquacave.com If you search Google for "Aquacave Coupon" you'll find a 5% off coupon code...

Im getting ready to order another one from them too!

THanks for the tip, you saved me $20.

I decided on the MP20 and got a Tunze Nano as well. Good Times.

Is the USPS guy here yet?

Is he here yet?

Was that him?

:D