Dislodged zoos...how to fix?

orion

We picked up a frag of zoos yesterday that were attached to something that was apparently living (looked like some kind of bivalve??). It moved off the rock and left our zoos just flopping around. How can we get them anchored again? The part that came loose is the right side (probably about 3 or 4 heads) at the base where they attach to the rock. Can these be glued or do we need to try something else (like putting them in a lower flow area in the ref?)??

picture.php?albumid=99&pictureid=581

well I mean yeah...try not to get glue on the head of the zoa but it should be fine. But taking them out of the water and all will get them to close completely...usually....and it makes it easier...you should have brought it over with you I would have done it for ya.

Completely understandable. My wife does free-lance photography and of course, the point and shoots do absolutely nothing for her. I got her this for her birthday a couple of years ago and now she's ready to step up to a "pro" camera. Silly thing has more bells and whistles than Darth Vader's bathroom, but luckily, I'll still be able to focus it and push the button for what I want. heh We'll probably pick that up this week (tomorrow or Friday?), so let me know when you want to get together. I'll even bring her with me this time so we can work out a trade. :)