furniture quality canopy for a 72x30" tank

fly guy

I paid $800 custom built for just the canopy a year and a half ago. I needed to replace the current one to match the stand as I wanted more height. it is 21" high.

Its really nice. I will take some pics if I actually find anyone interested in that dimension. Id like to get a hundred ro two out of it, or trade some corals I want or something but to be perfectly honest I have zero use for it and would rather see it used and give it away than cut it up for scrap boards.

I could be persuaded to get rid fo the set, but unless someone wants to pay me a little something.....like $350 or so for the pair I am keeping the stand.

If anyone is interested in that dimension send me an email

I will get a pic or two up tomorrow. didnt think it mattered much at this point. First thing I have to do is actually find someone who has a 72x30" tank or is willing to have one built. that said, unforunately its not very likely I wont end up using this thing for scrap wood, but figured it is worth a shot

as far as dimensions....haha. are you kidding?? :) As the title said, it fits like a glove over a 72x30" tank and is 21" tall

Well if you dont find any takers and dont want it turned into fire wood then I would be interested in it. I dont have any $ but hey always looking for an excuse to go bigger and to me thats a pritty good one! sure I'd halfto save $ for the build but hey whats life without goles?