Sorry for the delayed update but frags have been cut

Just thought I would show you guys that the frags have already been cut for the upcomming GOC.

Here they are 10 min after cutting

vlcsnap-2009-10-15-19h11m44s71.png

Here they are 2 days after fragging

GOCcompetitionpieces1.jpg

They were cut very carefully with a scaple and from there they went into a 5 min dip in TMPCC. There are scheduled for another dip in the next couple days. There are more but I wanted to give you guys an idea of how we were doing it this time around.

Here they are open. Yes back to the cell phone pic's....againDOH!

GOCcompetitionpieces1.jpg

GOCcompetitionpieces2.jpg

GOCcompetitionpieces3.jpg

As you can see there are several frags scatterred about and they aren't cut to competition piece counts yet either. Well some of them are, but there are also frags of 20, 10, 13, etc that I have. They are getting recounted and fragged again into 44 equal amounts tomorrow. They have been dipped twice now in TMPCC, once directly following the cut and again 1 week later. They will be dipped again after this second cut and one more time before being set out. (Speaking of which, if anyone wants to donate some TMPCC that would be great). The color is a bit more vibrant in "real life". What is kinda funny is I have been nervous about this whole fragging thing since the last round, but my fish have been making me feel a bit better this time. My tang and wrasse spend alot of time over there. I mean I had to take 9 pictures in order to get the top pic without at least one of them in the picture. In my mind, they are protecting those polyps from any danger. Good fishie

I am looking forward to getting them! I have gotten a couple frags of zoa's and must say they look happy and such but havent seen them really growing much, some of them I've had for about 2 monthes without any real growth. But hey as long as they look happy and have good collor right?