55 gal FS

TankIt

$125OBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally I made up mind to sell my 55 gal tank.

Is acrylic, drilled in top left and right of back for a closed loop or hook up a magnum or canister filter..... There are some scratches on the inside front. nothing to deep from the mag-float getting sand in it....THEY ARE BARELY NOTICABLE WITH WATER IN THE TANK! Gotta love kids! Will buff out easily.

Stand is oak and needs a good cleaning, canopy is pine but stained to be very close to the color of the stand.

Canopy was just built a few weeks ago and was built with quality materials and is VERY water proof! cost me little over $65 in supplies alone.

Included is the lighting already mounted in the canopy or I can remove it!

--4 bulb 48" VHO, 2 white, 2 actinic. White bulbs will need replaced in a couple of months. Includes an extra bulb. Oh and just in case you didn't understand I meant the ballast also.

It is up and running untill this 3PM saturday if you want to arrange to take a look at it call me 503-679-5183 Its in Tigard by scholls ferry rd.

Thanks, Amanda

Would also consider a trade for a MH viper light or similar. Maybe a sunpod 24"??????

PICS HELP HUH!

ALSO HAVE FOR SALE....

1 MED/LARGE SIZED RED SEA PURPLE TANG IN GREAT SHAPE. VERY GOOD EATER! SO GOOD IN FACT HE GOES AFTER MY DENDROS WHEN I FEED THEM! HE HAS NEVER BOTHERED ANY OTHER CORAL AND IS NOT VERY AGGRESSIVE TO OTHER TANK MATES, I HAVE HIM WITH A ANTHIUS AND THEY GET ALONG GREAT. NEVER BOTHERS MY CORAL EVEN MY SPS BUT HE PICKS AT MY DENDROS N I LIKE THEM BETTER! $80 OBO $100 obo......they go for $150 plus before shipping online! May even trade for corals, what ya got????

Sorry really bad pick of tang from my camera phone is all I got. He is purple not blue!

Also mated pair of purple firefish, I caught a glimps of some eggs in a rock crevice a couple of weeks ago so I know they are spawning but have not yet seen any fry...... Like $50 obo..... Will trade for these also. PENDING......

Live rock of good size is also a welcome trade

post-2537-141867749691_thumb.jpg

post-2537-141867749694_thumb.jpg

post-2537-141867749697_thumb.jpg

firefish are pending

AS of the 15th firefish are pending a pm back. I had a broke down car all weekend and could not get to a computer. Sorry I will update as they come as best I can. Ca2or if the sale falls thru then you are next in line.

Amanda

Have to get rid of all of this asap!!!!

Please make an offer on anything listed I have to have it out of my apartment by next weekend. I will take best offer! I need a MH fixture of 24" or less if you are wanting to trade! I may even consider partial trade for coral or.......

Thanks

Amanda

BUMP

EVERYTHING IS OBO I NEED SOME CASH OR MAY TRADE FOR SOME NICE CORALS...... I WILL BE TAKING DOWN N PUTTING A PERFECTLY GOOD TANK INTO THE BACK YARD IF SOMEONE DOESN'T BUY THIS TANK BY 3 PM TOMORROW!!!! PLEASE CALL ME 503-679-5183

THANKS

AMANDA

update FIRST COME FIRST SERVE NOW!!!!

55 gallon tank is gone.

pair of firefish is pending.....

beautiful purple tang available!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevin if the firefish possible does not call me by tomorrow night then they are yours. i HAVE MOVED EVERY THING TO MY NEW HOUSE IN TIGARD OFF 99W BY CANTERBERRY SHOPPING CENTER. I DO NOT WANT TO DO TRADES DUE TO THE STRESS PUT ON MY TANK FROM THE MOVE. IT TOOK A LOT LONGER THAN I WANTED N WAS VERY COLD!

I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING THEY WANT STUFF N NEVER SHOWING UP OR CALLING. I NEED TO GET RID OF ALL OF THIS STUFF SO ALL IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE WHOEVER GETS TO THEM FIRST GETS TO TAKE HOME!!!!! I AM NOT HOME UNTIL AFTER 7 PM ON THE WEEKDAYS BUT AM UP TILL 10 OR 11 SO YOU CAN PICK ANYTHING UP THIS WEEK DURING THAT TIME FRAME.

ANY WAY CALL ME

THANKS,

AMANDA

503-679-5183

Purple tang

COME ON GUYS $50 FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY FISH!!!!!!

HE IS REALLY COOL SOCIAL FISH N LOVES TO EAT OUT OF YOUR HAND BUT i HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO PUT MY DENDROS N NEED HIM GONE!

wOULD ALSO BE WILLING TO TRADE FOR SOME LYRE TAIL ANTHIAS FEMALES FOR MY MALE...................

bump

IF I DO NOT GET THESE SOLD BY FRIDAY THEY ARE GOING TO A LFS FOR CREDIT I DO NOT NEED.......

WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM GO TO GOOD HOME!!!!

ESPECIALLY THE PURPLE FIRE FISH PAIR! $40.00 FOR THE PAIR OR TRADE FOR CORAL

RED SEA PURPLE TANG $50.00 CASH PLEASE

CALL ME AS I DO NOT GET TO THE COMPUTER EVERY DAY.......

AMANDA

503-679-5183

update

sorry it took so long to post update been very busy and no time to get to a computer.

Purple tang was sold....Thanks John, hope he made the trip home ok and is doing well in your tank.

Firefish are going to go to Rose City tomorrow so if you still want them then you will have to go there to get em. I am going to ask Nick to try to sell them together since they are a breeding. I hate to have them separated but I need them out of the tank asap so I can go pick up my other fish and so the other firefish will be able to eat!

It is very frustrating when you are trying to sell stuff n this forum and you have person after person tell you they want them then change there mind last minute. I have had problems getting to a computer due to my busy schedual which is why I posted phone number and asked for you to call me.

If you are not serious about buying something then do not ask for it! I understand things happen sometimes but I had multiple people calling me and pm me about the firefish and about the purple tang and I had a bunch of people blow me off. It is very frustrating..........

I just want to voice my opinion. If you are not 100% sure about buying something then do not ask for that thing to be held and set a date and time for it to be picked up then cancel the morning of!

I am sorry to all who showed interest and would have been serious about buying one of the things I had for sale and missed out.

Update

Thanks for the update on my Tang Jon I told you he is funny guy. Wait till he starts picking at your fingers wanting foood!!!

Glad you are enjoying him/her.

Fire fish pair are at Rose city and if you get there quick enough you can get-em as a pair if not then they will be seperated.

Thanks

Amanda