WTB-SPS-Garf, Purple moster, Pink Lemonade..

Byrd

I think letting this go through the weekend and see if any one wants to jump in wouldn't be a bad idea-Any thoughts from those who want in, Randy, Michael?

He emailed me back a list of what he is limited in so these willbe first come first served.

Hulk - 1 frag-Taken by myself-so no more available

Purple Monster - 2 frags-1 to Michael, so 1 left

Icefire - 2 frags-1 to Randy so 1 left

Pink Jade - 1 frag

Insane sunset - 1 frag- spoken for by wannareef

Randy wants garf and Ice, so there is one Ice unaccounted for

Michael wants 30K, PM, and Pink and Blue, so that leaves 1 PM still up for grabs.

Myself Im getting the the Hulk, and a Lemonade

So that would mean there are no more Hulk frags available, 1 PM left, 1 Ice fire left and the rest is available

Anyone else please feel free to add to the list

That works for me Randy. He emailed me his number I'm waiting to hear on others.

I can teel you the frag and the mother travis had looked NOTHING like the photo you attached-in comparioson, well lets just say I would not have paid 15.00 dollars for the piece I saw on Tuesday.

So did you sell the one to Travis or you each get some from Steve, because like I said..... well lets not bad mouth someone or something-wrong stage for that.

I will say I would pay money for yours, period, and thats all (whistle)

I gave Travis a free frag so down the road I could get it back. Thanks Travis for taking care of it.

I got it from Tyree during a summer BBQ that PNWAS had. I think i paid 90 bucks for a little brown turd.. I was dissappointed with it. But i gave it a prime spot in my reef and about two years later it turned into the photo I posted. The bad thing about sps is they all change when put into other tanks there are just too many factors that control there color and growth patterns.

I am hopeful that it will once again grow into a great colony in my tank.

PS did he give you a price and size on the icefire?

He has the price listed below in that thread, I did not see it either until last night-125.00 ouch

I am expecting a break in prices and emailed him this morning asking if he will give some break, we are buying quite a few pieces, and am hoping that besides the shipping discount he knocks the prices down.

I'll post any reply he gives regarding discounts and will provide all forms of documentation regarding the transaction-

I dont have to be the point person, if someone gets flyer miles or incentive for using the card they sould take advantage of this and we can pay them.

Those finer details can be worked out later. I am happy to pay for it all myself and get cash when we meet and split things up.

We will figgure it out.

LMK know if you want to change your mind regarding the Ice.

I decided no pass on the PM, I will put my money towards this order, it seems there are enough people on this forum that have it, maybe they would part with a small nugget-I'm easy.

So when would we have to let you know "for sure" that we are in?

I might cancel, since my montis are still 'drab' looking. But I want to know an order date to help me decide.

Thanks

I was thinking of ordering Monday, but I am open to ideas. I dont have to have anything right away plus he says he wants it to heal up before shipping so that will be at least a week after the order but of course we will pay in advance.

Since he accepts PayPal, an idea I just had if he is open to it, or I will let him know it just has to be this way, is he can send individual invoices to us or we each send him the money and save him the extra work by the additional invoices. Those familiar with PayPal know how to do this and I can walk anyone through it, I use PayPal weekly if not a few times a week for Ebay sales.

Earlier I suggested one person making the payment to make it easy and if any of you want to do that still great, but nobody knows me and I dont know anybody and as close a group as this seems "the brown stuff happens" and we dont need hard feelings because something unexpected came up and the money allocated to the corals got spent on something else.

hate to say it that way but its the reality :eek: