WTB Sand

nnewhouse

Me too!! Setting up a 240 and need all the live sand I can get!!! Hey Buddy!! Can you help me make my 100 gallon into a sump? Pretty please?!!

Clay

Sure thing! We will have a sump building party.(dancing) Shoot me a pm. I will probably be ordering glass tomorrow.(clap)

Rick; Wow that sounds great. I have never heard of the brand. Can you give me some input on it?

Rick; Wow that sounds great. I have never heard of the brand. Can you give me some input on it?

Southdown is sugar sized aragonite sold for use as Play Sand for a fraction of the cost that pet stores sell aragonite for. Somewhere on the Internet there is a comparison test that someone had done on both and they found that they are essentially the same thing. (I have one bag in my system already but I want one or two more) The biggest issue with it is that it's hard to locate in this area. The only place I could find that sold it locally (Waves) went out of business in the last week or two. I have a few leads on places that I should be able to get it but I need to find out what it will cost to ship 30 bags or so to add the shipping to the price before I post the group buy. (I already have about half of them sold if I can get it going within a few days) My goal is to get the price as close to $8 a bag as possible but even at $12 a bag if necessary it will still be a good deal I think.