SPECIALS! Blue Spotted Jawfish, Magnificant Foxface, etc.

Hello everyone!

I just got in a new order of critters! Very nice looking stuff with some pretty rare additions and plenty of inverts to boot!

Here are a few specials!!!

Beautiful Blue Spotted Jawfish! Looks like this guy.

Blue_Spot_Jawfish_ps.jpg

This guy has lots of personality and enjoys a decent sandbed to make a nice home. $74.99 SOLD... I should be able to get another one or two for those interested. Just toss me a pm.

Magnificant Foxface Rabbit! These guys are incredibly hard to come by and especially in a smaller size. This guy is about 3.5" long and is quite stunning. Looks like this guy.

g-magnificent-foxface.jpg

These guys are docile, very hardy, disease resistant, and love munching on all sorts of algaes including the rarely eatin bryopsis(hair algae)! $84.99

Orange Spotted Rabbit! Neat looking critter! This guy is about 5" long and is very distinctive looking. He is a bit larger than the one in the photo but looks very similar.

orange%20spotted%20rabbit.jpg

Docile and fun to watch. $29.99

I have several fish that are looking pretty sweet including some tangs, flame angel, flame hawk, baby bangaiis, firefish , a funny little niger trigger, and much more.

On to my favorite part, the inverts!

Margarita snails are on sale again this week for $.49 each!! And of course I can work out a deal if you need more than just a few.

Astreas are on sale this week for only $.65 each!!!

Jumbo Ceriths this week for $.79 each!!!

Turtle Conches this week for $4.99 each!!! Great sand sifters and fun to watch

Small Banded Brittle Stars are $4.99 this week as well!!! These guys are great critters to help consume any extra food that ends up on the bottom of your tank and are only about 3"-4" arm to arm!!!

Emerald Crabs are in!!! $4.99 each this week!!! Nice mix of smaller and larger ones available.

I have many, many more inverts in the tanks at the moment. From a variety of snails and hermits to some of the more interesting critters, there are thousands of benefitial critters!

Remember that I can ship a package of inverts for about $10 to most of OR and Souther WA. If you want to come hand pick some critters and check out the tanks just toss me a PM or give me a call to set up a time!

Thanks,

Garrett

Ive gotta say that Garrett is a great guy! long story short I did some trading with him and went away feeling that I owed him more! He let me see some of the livestock he had just picked up and they all looked very nice!

I think that next week G if you still have one of those little brittle stars I'll want one! I'll PM ya then to see!! Oh and the corals I got from ya, they all opened up within 15 min of adding to the tank! Was wondering what the bigger one with the green heads on it that looked like a sun coral, what's it called?

Ive gotta say that Garrett is a great guy! long story short I did some trading with him and went away feeling that I owed him more! He let me see some of the livestock he had just picked up and they all looked very nice!

I think that next week G if you still have one of those little brittle stars I'll want one! I'll PM ya then to see!! Oh and the corals I got from ya, they all opened up within 15 min of adding to the tank! Was wondering what the bigger one with the green heads on it that looked like a sun coral, what's it called?

Eddie thank you for the trade! It is always good to hear that those you trade with feel good about the trade. I will hold one of the brittles for you.

The green headed coral is a nice vareity of Duncan! They do really well for me wherever they are in the tank and usually like a medium flow and medium to higher amount of lighting. My mother colony is in high flow and lower lighting and does awesome. I don't really feed them much but they definately do enjoy being fed. They will eat pretty much any small frozen vareity and even flake lol(I actually fed one of the large heads a small dead chromis today!)

LOL that sounds like my hermits! They are well fed and occasionally can be bullys! I guess that is any hermit but I like to think that mine have an edge.

I have a tons of snails in right now. I think I have about a dozen varieties for all different purposes.

Let me know when works for you and no worries I am at least ok with names lol. I never forget a fellow sps lover.

The jawfish is happy in his new lair:) gave him a few hours and then feed him. He gobbled up some rods food and some

of that food I got from you. I'll post some pics later. Thanks again Garrett!

Excellent! I look foward to seeing pics. Thanks for driving down and grabbin some stuff. It was good chatting with you for a bit too. Let me know how he does.

Garrett,

Are you going to have corals too like you did before?

How many tanks?

Hint: If this is set-up at you Dad's house... Let him pay the utility bill.

Franklin,

I have lots of corals too. I have 3- 5.5ftx18"x12" tanks and 4- 33"x18"x12" tanks. 3 of the smaller tanks are for algaes and some snails. 1 of the smaller tanks houses hermits, live rock, and turbo snails with some fish. The larger tanks are for corals, fish, and inverts. I also have a 90g display that is coming along nicely but is too small for my liking. So I picked up a 500g with Brandon this weekend as a project that will eventually hopefully become my new display. It is a bit large though.

You should come by some time and check it out. I wish Dad and Mom would take care of the electric bill, but I think that would be a bit unfair of me since I run quite a bit of electricity. I think I probably doubled their electricity use :)

The turtle conch's that Garrett is selling are bad A! that guy really cleans the sand bed and does a great job of pushing it around. Keeps my sugar sand nice and white.

They are pretty sweet! I am glad you like yours. I am going to be putting a coulple dozen conches of different variety in the new display once I get it all running. I think they are one of the nicest critters for the money you can get.