newfisher THANKS!

Algae

A BIG thanks to newfisher (Jon) who went up to Portland to drive from one end of the city to the next to help out reefers from the Eugene area. I think he spent most of his time driving.

I believe that there maybe a plot afoot to make the next person making the Portland trip go from one end of Portland to the other buying a single $2.00 coral at each stop in an elegant act of retribution? (whistle)

Thanks, Jon!

NO Kidding-Mine was one of those stops along his way and he told me what he and his GF were doing.

Real nice peeps!

Hey Jon if you catch this I hope all went well and that the softie does well in your tank.

Those stories about PigPen were nuts.

Take it easy Bro!

Hey all, thanks for the props!! Yeah, PDX isn't nothing like making 3 stops in eugene! From Lake Oswego through PDX ( 3 stops) , stopping in Beaverton and then back down to meet Kilmca on I-5 it was a type A driving faster than the GPS could keep up, saturday traffic nightmare. I don't know how you all do it?!! GREAT reefers. It's always worth it to meet new people and check out new ideas.