Coral Reef Pet Center

Benny503

Thanks to Jason,

Finally I have a chance to be in Salem, right when I done my errand I ran over to CODE3 firearm. I have no intention to buy any fish stuff, I just want to get some magazinea for my GLOCKS. I walked out with 2 Glock 17 and 1 G17 33 rounds magazines, a pair of tatical gloves (winter coming up and I am taking defensive handgun during winter). For fish tank I bought some fish food (amazinely all my fish love the food that I just brought home), I also have a small 2 inches hipo blue tang. I have no intetion to buy hippo tang because of the bad experience I have before. But this tang is so amazing, he swim all over my tank, eat frozen mysis and flakes I just bought.

I really like the shop, this shop have everything that I wants... guns and reef ;-) I have to say that Jason does know how to taking care of his tanks, they all so clean, I see no brown stuff or any algies in his tank. His tank look so healthy and trusty. I have a good talk to him about getting sniper riffle and he is a honest and straigh guy, the one that I will come to buy stuff in the future. Wish I live closed to his stores.

Jason is A plus plus in my book!!!!

Jason certainly has the best combination store that I have ever seen in my life. He has awesome corals and fish and then to top it off you can walk out with an AR-15 or a bulk box of .45 rounds. Pretty freakin rad place and an even better guy. Jason is one of the main influences that I have had in this hobby. He knows his stuff and tells it to you straight.

save it for a trijicon acog. You wont regret it.

I have the Trijicon Acog on my Sig556 Very nice both the Acog but more so the 556, best .223 out there-IMO, Got to love Direct impingement

vs gas piston

556005.jpg

That pic was before adding the Magpul UBR stock

for accuracy I pull out my Savage 10FCP McMillan.

If you have not ever tried the Accu-trigger you got to, that alone sold the gun, that and the fact I get sub MOA at 100, 1/2-1/4 MOA with the rounds I load. Not sure what I like more reefing or guns-OK Guns

Here is the sickest addition to my "toy" collection-comes with a 30 and 15 round clip;

TP9.jpg

Do you shoot out at Tri-County.

Sorry for the thread Hijack-but someone mentioned guns(drooler)

No MIlitary, just brought up hunting and fishing and just love to shoot-started reloading about 2 years ago.

I've stocked up-got about 12-14K primers and 30lbs powder-LOL, plus brass and bullets

If you are talking the ecotech for the 9mm I added Burris' rapid fire II for fast target acuisition(sp?)-(clap)

OCD