T5 light fixture w/moon lights

Byrd

SOLD-150.00 ON RS-Thanks anyway!!

I am interested in trading for SPS or LE Chalices or 120.00 dollars- I paid over 200.00 just for the fixture not counting the 5 extra bulbs. Close to 300.00 invested (285.00)

Lets see some offers please

The photos are of all 6 bulbs at once, then each set and then 2 of the moon lights that are adjustable (very simple but nice feature) one turned up high then one turned down low, you can adjust anything in between.

Any questions or additional info/photos let me know

Brad

P1080627.jpg

P1080628.jpg

P1080629.jpg

P1080631.jpg

P1080632.jpg

P1080626.jpg

P1080633.jpg

P1080634.jpg

And I need a good light for my 20 gallon!! Lost my anemone' date=' thought he could hang!! I was wrong!![/quote']

I had my RBTA nem under this as well as a nice Crocea Clam-on my 24 gallon Nano, my sps did better under these bulbs than when I put them in my 80 with MH.

And since you have 2 sets of plugs you can run 3 bulbs for 72 watts versus all 6 at 144.

On your 20 gallon 7 watts per gallon-PLENTY of light!

I can have them shipped as well as the light from you...on me!! So after I get the pics up let me know! I will ship them first thing monday!! And all I would need from you is a fax number or an email that I can send the packing order. If it's possible for you to take it to the ups store or ups you can send it that way or they can come to your house and pick it up.

Clay

I'll watch for the pics.

The light has adj. feet and they are 25" when extended out as far as they can the fixture is 9" deep.

Dont need a skimmer do you, either in sump or HOB-LOL

I have so much stuff to post, I just dont make time.

Anyway interested in the pics-do you think the Chalices with shipping etc is a square deal for the lights-in your opinion??

No offense meant so pleae dont read it that way-I've seen chalices for 25.00-1000.00 dollars.

Anywho I watch for the pics-

Thanks again

Brad

I've got about 10 acans about the 2"-2 1/2" but would be interested in the pics-also rare zoos-bam bams, purple hornet, purple death, creamsicles etc....

What I would suggest on the tank is get som clear acrylic square pieces and have them cut to the depth of your tank (fron to back), and either set the light on those or glue those to the feet.

Anyway many ways to skin that cat- having the light a little shorter may be a plus for those things that dont want as intense light.

Post up what you want to trade, we will be able to swing a deal!

I have an AquaC Remora HOB

AquaC EV 150 (now is the EV180)

and a knock off of a coral lifes 125

I have pics

The Remora you can see here;

http://www.marinedepot.com/AquaC_Nano_Remora_Protein_Skimmer_with_Maxi_Jet_900_Pump_Hang_On_Protein_Skimmers_for_Aquariums_Reefs-AquaC-AC3411-FIPSHO-AC3431-vi.html

But mine has the MJ 1200 not the 900

you can see the EV 180 there also the difference between the 2 is the 150 has the return in the side the 180 has it in front

Heres the 150 in my sump-its nice since I had my calcium reactor going into it which helped oxygenate the CO2;

Picture002.jpg

and here is a few of the knock off;

P1070059.jpg

P1070063.jpg

Ya, it really help my 24 gal nano out, but then I added the T5's and upgarde the return on the nano and added 2 koralias, which then forced me to by the chiller-thats a whole other listing-LOL

I have SO MUCH stuff its crazy(laugh)(laugh)

Post up what ever you might want to trade out- I have about a dozen zoos/palys and only about 4 of the nicer colored ones-incredible hulks, fire and ice, pink lemonaide and few aussies I dont have the names for so its the harder or more spendy ones I am looking for.

I'll post up some pics so you can get an idea of what I presently have-I need to update my photos since I got about 25 frags from Brandon.

I'll work on that

Ok!! Geez, I took some pics but holy shizzy!! I don't realize how scratched up my f-in tank is until I do try pics!! This is why there isn't very may pics of my tank up!! AAAAA!! Ok, so! I took pics of the mother colony which is red with green streaks! It is very beautiful and I only wish that I had a better way to capture the quality of the coral! Here we go.

Mother Colony

Redchalicemothercolony.jpg

Frags, the one on the left is a peice of the mother colony above! And the one on the right with the mushroom on it is the one with the bright green mouths!

Chalicefrags1.jpg

Acan colony that is way cool! especially under actinics, it's pink and red with crazy cool colors!

acan3pt1.jpg

This colony is red with white stripes! I am so sorry for the crappy pics!!

Acancolony1.jpg

Another red colony that is very pretty! I hope you like them all!

Acan2pt1.jpg

Here is another one of the mother colony that, that frag came off of!! This time under actinics! It is amazing!!

ChaliceImwatchingcolorup.jpg

I hope that you want these corals for the light and the skimmer! I love them and paid alot for them! In fact ask prada about the acan and coralreefaquarist about them. I got them from them! Tidalsculpin also has seen this in person! I am waiting on the official names to them!! I believe the blue chalice with green mouths is very rare!

Clay