group buy reef scavengers

TankIt

I am going to order some cleaners for my tanks from www.reefscavengers.com in the next week or so and if the total is $150+ then next day shiping is only $19.99 so I thought I would see if anyone else wants to order anything in a group buy. I can have them delivered to my work so I can get them and keep them temp adjusted till you could get there to get them. I work in portland. Just let me know. I can pay for small things myself and you can pay me on pickup, but if you have an order over $25 I am gona ask that I get payment before hand just so I have some insurance you are gona pick up what you buy and not foot me with the bill!

I am even willing to pay the full cost of shipping since I would be doing the order anyway! I have e-mailed reef scavengers and I will just have to give them a call or e-mail them after the order is placed to break down the order for them and they can break the order up. However if we seperate ourselves they will ensure to include a few extras of each to cover DOAs so whatever we want to is fine. I do not care either way, let me know what works best for you.

Thanks Amanda

Just so you guys know, you can get great deals on clean up crews locally :) !!!

I have literally thousands of inverts right here in salem at great prices! In fact they are better than the prices online.

Just a thought. Shipping is like $5-$10 if you don't want to come down and hand pick them(which is another awesome benefit of buying locally :)) or I could even meet up in Portland to get your inverts to you.

Toss me a PM if you are interested.

EDIT: Oh and I am an official sponsor of PNWMAS now as well.

Guest Snorkelwasp

sometimes i dont understand why it takes retailers seeing customers go elsewhere to lower their prices. make them lower in the first place. (not pointed towards garrett but most retailers will price match when faced with the opportunity.)

Congrats Garrett. Wasn't aware you were a sponsor now or I would have posted here. (I sent a message that she should check with you first yesterday)

As far as I know Garrett has always had better prices than the online stores and he isn't necessarily limited to just inverts.