WTB: 250W MH WITH T5 FIXTURE

El Salvador

I've got a 24" T5 fixture that has 6 -24 watt T5s and moons. the bulbs have 2 seperate cords each runs 3 bulbs and the moon lights have there own with a dimmer. Fixture is at the most 2 months of use and I think I have 5 extra bulbs never used 10K and actinics

I am getting ready to post for sale or trade. Just getting ready to take some pics

really interested in trades for sps or le chalice

Bump

Just another bump ;)

What size of nano do you have that you'ld have 250MH on?

Before I went with the 6 T5s I tried a 150MH and it cooked the water-I dont like having the bulbs suspended-anyway even the 6 -T5's created heat but I have a chiller (for sale-LOL) so it did not matter.

BUMP

We have a 150w MH over a 10 gallon tank without problems... our SPS looove it

Thats awesome! They got to be digging life. My problem was that I had the fixture to close, at least that's all I can figure, because heat was a problem for sure-well having the tank at 82+ degrees is what I experianced.

Hey Jamie, I decided to pass on the Purple as you may have concluded-thats anyway-it purely was impulse like to many of my purchases(nutty)