Pinktail Triggerfish in my reef

Fish

Okay... Here goes. (wife)My wife had to get a Pinktail Triggerfish. It's a beautiful Hawaiian about 8". It's swimming around my 270g tank (soon to be reef) like a Nascar driver. "Left turn! Left turn! Hey! Another left turn!!! He's housed with a very mellow Regal angel that's bigger, yellow tang, clown, flame angel, and 3 chromis. The only thing I have seen him do was over turn one snail. Yesterday I got a Blue Hippo Tang the same size of the trigger. The usually scuffle took place, probably from the them being the same size and both cruise the tank in the same manner. It's seem today they are doing fine.

(scratch)My question (finally) is what do you think about Triggers in a reef tank? Has anyone had success with them, particularly with the Pinktail? Online the Pinktail IS consider reef safe and the Pinktail IS NOT considered reef safe. I am trying to decide whether to leave him of pull him out before my tanks gets fill up with more rock work.

I appreciate your thoughts and wisdom.