FS Metal Halide Pendant

Smann

Bought two of these and only used one..No Ballast fixture only. It has a seperate switched cord for two 9w blue tubes and fan....$75.00

mhlight.jpg

mhlight2.jpg

Not sure which ballast the cord will fit i rewired the other one for a PFO. The plug is 2 fat round and 1 flat kind of at an angle, maybe someone knows

Oh how I could use this. What are the dimensions? Does it have the glass for it? It looks like it is an exact match for the ones I have already. If so it would sure look nice right between them. Are you open to trades? If so I'll give it some thought.

Looks like the exact same fixture, no glass. I paid 75 for it just trying to get my money back. I do have two new of the tubes in the box I'll sell for what I paid also, like $10 I'll look it up

I'll let it ride for awhile' date=' see if anyone wants it. I still want to come down and see your set up[/quote']

Yeah you will have to come down. I am adding two more 70 gallon frag tanks this week. Along with the frag tanks I am adding three fish only tanks and 2 20L Mico tanks. The setup will be pushing 500 Gallons!!!!

You know the those PFO pendants sell for 110 brand new with free shipping?

No I didnt, are there still new PFO lights out there?. This is not a PFO I rewired the one I have for a PFO ballast, maybe I paid to much when I bought them I really didnt look around seemed like a good fixture for what I needed.

Rick has two of the same maybe he can let me know what they are worth

They had them on Petstore.com for 110 or 114 + free shipping for awhile. I was looking for on for my cube before I got my sunlight supply one.

If this is what you were looking at this I dont think its the same fixture

http://www.petstore.com/PFO_150_W_%c2%a0Metal_Halide_Mini_Pendant_(Medium_Base)_Metal_Halide_Fixtures_(HQI)_for_Aquariums-PFO_Lighting-PF2681-AQLIFUMH-vi.html

The one I have is a singel end MH socket 175-250-400 depending on the ballast you run it with plus 2 9w blue fluorescent lights and a 4" fan switched seperate from the MH light