FS 75g aga with stand and hood

finch6013

well I was getting out of reefing when some problems came up that was suppose to cost me thousands but then magically insurance came through and totally took care of it at not a penny's cost to me. Unfortunatly by that time most everything was sold so I went ahead and got rid of it all. Tank is last thing to go. Now I have used the money to buy a 34 solana. All in all I am happy with what happened. I see myself enjoying this smaller tank alot more.

Let me know on the tank. I had 2 250's over it and it was plenty for light.

I will. I hate craigslist. I have already gotten calls from those people that call even and want to pay 1/4 of what you have listed for. It gets very annoying. Must be a cultural thing cuz it always happens from the same type of people.

Just keep in mind that these people are doing this for one purpose. They intend to resell it to make money. I take those kinds of calls as validation instead indicating that there is interest for what I'm selling so unless they will make me an offer close to what I listed it for I just tell them I can't sell it for what they offered.