ReefKeeper Help!!!

USCG CWO

Both my laptop and desktop are 64 bit systems. The ReefKeeper updater program is a 32bit program and will not install on my systems. Anyone know a work around to get the program to work on a 64bit system?

I just bought the RKL level 3 and I need to upgrade the firmware from 1.02 to 1.03.

Thanks

Shane

It probably has drivers in it. If so then it is doubtful you will get it to install. Probably need to dig up a 32 bit system to do the installation unless they have a 64 bit version of the software. What kind of connection is there with the RKL? My wifes netbook is 32 bit and we may be able to talk her into letting us use it to install the firmware.

Hey Rick it uses a USB connection. DA claims they are working on a 64bit program but have no timeline as to when it is going to be released. I would be indebted to your wife if should would let you borrow her netbook for an half hour or so. I just have to update the head unit before I calibrate my PH probe.

Thanks

Shane

Hey Rick it uses a USB connection. DA claims they are working on a 64bit program but have no timeline as to when it is going to be released. I would be indebted to your wife if should would let you borrow her netbook for an half hour or so. I just have to update the head unit before I calibrate my PH probe.

Thanks

Shane

I'll give you a call. One way or the other we'll figure something out. I have a MiniITX system as well that will work if necessary. The Netbook is just easier to transport.

• Like 1