Orange & blue acan echinata frags

impur

I have 2 frags of this echinata for sale.

One has 3 polyps - $20

One has 4 polyps - $25

Some pics, not of the actual frags but you get the point. I'll get actual pics of the frags this weekend.

Great acan, very hardy and fast grower. Very healthy freshly healed frags.

006-1.jpg

020.jpg

100_0670.jpg

Got a pic Franklin? Lets hook up tomorrow for the stuff you are sending to Curtis too.

Eric - 10 bucks shipped to your door man you can't beat that. Or my wife is heading to Woodburn tomorrow if you want to meet there.

Getting pics of actual frags up when lights come on today.

Franklin - no shipping tomorrow but bring the stuff over like around 12 so i can ship it off tuesday ;) Oh yah bring me a frag of that pumpkin acan too!!! A small frag, like 2-3 polyps. :D

Rick - this is probably the most hardy acan i've ever had. Its been thru my past cyano problems, a tank transfer where i lost a bunch of stuff, and a couple fights with acan lords (it won both times). I can honestly say its been inflated with feeders out from day one. Even when i frag it, within 30min of going back into the tank its got its feeders back out. I got lucky with it, its one of those corals that looks awesome and survives anything you throw at it.