Pictures of my tanks

Fish

Here is my 37g Seahorse tank. It was originally a Viaqua I purchased from Patrick 4-5 years ago. Can't seem to part from it. I retro the thing out three times over.

37scale.jpg

seahorse.jpg

Hang on sump with skimmer, live rock, 300w heater, and rio 1000 return pump. Current power compacts. 45 lbs of live rock - lots of soft corals - 2 orange ORA Reidi seahorses. mandarin goby (eats everything), tail spot blenny, cleaner shrimp, yellow sea cucumber, sea hare, a small clean up crew army lead by a tonga nassarius snail.

My fish room was an idea from me and the support of my wife. I don't think she realize what she okayed me to do! I had to demo a couple walls and added another to make this. The tank is running, but it is a work in process like the rest of my house.

270g.jpg

270gback.jpg

270 gallon aquarium. 6'x2'x3'. 150 lbs of live sand. 3' overflow (thanks Davy Jones Locker DJL), custom sump (thanks DJL), ASM 4xx skimmer, reeflow dart, reeflow barracuda pump, two 1" sea swirls, 2 400w halides, and a whole lot of PVC that made Lowes happy.

I got a Truvu frag tank as a gift from my wife (thank you) and set that up also.

frag.jpg

fragcoral.jpg

50g Truvu, sump, with skimmer, heater, Mag 9 return pump, 250w halides, and a few corals.

Tank Room..sweet.. I can only dream of one (drooler). I dont have any area in our house to do that, I would have to add on outside which may have to happen.

Tanks look good and the inwall is on its way, keep up the pics as it progresses

It's a tank room/Laundry room. The only problem is that I am asked to switch around the laundry or fold some laundry since "I'm going down there to feed the fish." I should have planned the tank location a bit better. I hate laundry...

I will send updated pics as I go.

It's a tank room/Laundry room. The only problem is that I am asked to switch around the laundry or fold some laundry since "I'm going down there to feed the fish." I should have planned the tank location a bit better. I hate laundry...

I will send updated pics as I go.

small price to pay for such an understanding wife!! and great fish room!! You just need a recliner and minny fridge and the room will be complete!