Making a trip to Waves tomorrow, need anything?

Hog Head

I won't be by a computer until this afternoon so if you need something you can call or text me at 541-870-0166. My job does not allow me to use my cell phone while I am working but I will contact you when I am done with work. I can front the money for small purchases. Please call Waves to arrange payment if you need anything "expensive".

Well nobody took me up on the offer. Would have picked things up for nothing. Joel has quite a bit of stuff at 30% off.

Thanks for the Aragonite Joel.

Thanks for the business! Long trip for some sand, I appreciate the effort to come visit.

Sorry we didnt get to talk much, it was a bit of a zoo at the time.

Still more time to come back and get more!

Thanks for the business! Long trip for some sand, I appreciate the effort to come visit.

Sorry we didnt get to talk much, it was a bit of a zoo at the time.

Still more time to come back and get more!

No problem. I was working in Albany, so it wasn't much further. I wish I could have bought more. You saved me at least $70 if I had to buy the Carib Sea online and about $150 if I had bought it at my LFS. The savings were well worth the time and the small amount of gas my wifes Hybrid Camry used. I am selling quite a bit of higher end model rr stuff. If it sells in time, I might just make the trip again. The more I think about it, I'm liking the idea of drilling the tank and using that snapper pump instead of an overflow and mag pump.

How much did you get? I got 2 bags around noon. (Trying to get an idea of what is left in case I decide to get more)

Still a bunch of corals left and if I had the $$$ I would have grabbed one of the clams. They had good coloring even from the side of the tank. (Most of the time clams look kind of drab unless you look at them through the top of the tank)

I picked up a crazy chalice there today too I've had my eye on for awhile. I actually didn't take it home yet, so if you get to Waves before 1pm tomorrow you can be jealous. I've gone home with some nice stuff lately, a RBTA, one of the nice clams, some cool LPS frags.

There are nice deals to be had at the 30% off. The prices were already reasonable before the discount.

How much did you get? I got 2 bags around noon. (Trying to get an idea of what is left in case I decide to get more)

Still a bunch of corals left and if I had the $$$ I would have grabbed one of the clams. They had good coloring even from the side of the tank. (Most of the time clams look kind of drab unless you look at them through the top of the tank)

Yep, 2 bags. I figured 100lbs would be enough and Joel agreed. I was there about 1:30. With stuff being 30% off, I will return for equipment if I can. I'm really thinking about drilling instead of an overflow box. As for live stock, I don't have room for anything else in my little 29. After making the trip to Brandon's (Prada) my tank is pretty full of coral. Maybe some cleaners but that would be it.(sad) So far the scallops seem to still be happy. They have been scooting allover the place.

I picked up a crazy chalice there today too I've had my eye on for awhile. I actually didn't take it home yet, so if you get to Waves before 1pm tomorrow you can be jealous. I've gone home with some nice stuff lately, a RBTA, one of the nice clams, some cool LPS frags.

There are nice deals to be had at the 30% off. The prices were already reasonable before the discount.

So he talked you into that chalice. Would like to see pics when you get it home.