150W sunpod/bulb and sump

theJenchild

1. 150w sunpod with 20k ushio bulb and LEDs for night viewing. Bulb is about 8 months old. Asking only what I paid $150 when I bought it used.

**When transporting this light to show it to someone yesterday, one of the legs broke. It looks easily fixable with some super glue. I can do this before I bring it to anyone, or you can do it if you prefer.

**Willing to come down to $125 obo. I really need to get this bugger sold soon.

2. brand new in the box 150w 20k radium double ended bulb. Paid 90, asking $70 SOLD

3. 7 gallon acrylic sump. $40

4. Overflow box with aqua-lifter $20

** If you buy the sump and overflow/aqua lifter I'll let both go for $50

5. 15.5g cube (no lights) and a cheapo stand. $20, or free if you buy something else.

Delivery to the Portland area possibly available on a weekend that I will be traveling up there. (not this weekend, but next probably)

**I am now entertaining offers. I really need this stuff to be gone.

Photos can be taken if requested.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

bump.....any interest at all? I'd take $100 cash for the sunpod with ushio bulb. Have a vet bill on a dog to pay off and would love to sell this light to take care of that......I can meet in Salem, or can send the light with a friend who works in Beaverton. She can meet folks any day after 3:30....