WTT looking for 75-90 gallon tank and stand Trading Nintendo Wii

Oregon Aqua

So to sum up: looking for 75-90 gallon (48 inch long) tank and stand. Glass or acrylic ok. Hood nice but not necessary.I have nice lights for a 48" tank. So im really looking for a tank that size. Plus the wall where its going is only 5 foot.

What i have for trade is a rarely used Nintendo Wii, games are Wii play, Wii sports and No More Heroes. comes with 2 remotes one nunchuck, receiver and Wii Internet channel, also have box and manuals. The Wii is a blast to play and can actually get a good bit of exercise in too, i just don't have the room in my new apartment. I also have some other stuff for trade like C02 things and such but the Wii is my biggest bargaining chip.

I was injured a bit ago so i have not been working much but i can get money together for tank also so looking for offers. REally don't want to set up my skinny 55 gallon for a reef so please if you have an old 75-90 wasting space for you i will give it a good home (clap) This will be my first time in saltwater, and im pretty excited.

I will have a 75g and stand with so so hood for sale hopefully within a few weeks. I cant take any trades but I do need to sell it.

Cool let me know how much you are looking to get and maybe i can just sell the Wii if nobody wants to trade

wow a Wii for a tank...kinda wish I had a tank for you. Wii's still carry a pretty price on the market. I just did something exactly opposite....sold corals for a Wii game. Bummer to see you have to get rid of it.

I actually had alot of fun with it, Bowling was my favorite!!!! played for hours, but my new apartment is 1/3 the size of my old one and my living room just isn't big enough to really get into it. Trust me i have tried lol hurt my hand on the coffee table. At least i still have the Xbox360, PS2, Game Cube, PSP and my computer for games LOL.

I hear that....well at least you know if the future' date=' at some point, the Wii will come down in price or you can snag a used one if you decide to get one back. Welcome to the world of SW tanks though.[/quote']

yep eventually, it hurts what i paid for it but easy come.......

I have had FW tanks all my life and Planted tanks have been my hobby for the past 7-8 years and not that i can say they are getting easy but they have lost their challenge, now its just about equipment upgrades and stuff and leaving them be to do their own thing. 2 weeks ago i was going to redo my display tank from the bottom up and it hit me its time to take the plunge into a reef tank and i have been learning all i can since.

I have an 85 gallon acrylic tank that I would trade for the WII plus $20. It comes with the stand and hood. (The hood was designed to fit a light fixture inside it (51 or 52 inches long) so it should work with almost any lighting) The stand was designed to fit a 55 gallon tank under it to be used as a sump/refugium as well. (Might save you from buying a sump) When I finished the stand and hood I used a one step finish/sealer combination that did not turn out so well (I'll never use that stuff again) so you would probably want to refinish it. I can throw in a can of stripper to remove the previous finish and I think I also have a can of new finish to coat it after it is stripped. (I intended to strip the old off and refinish it but never got around to doing it)

I have an 85 gallon acrylic tank that I would trade for the WII plus $20. It comes with the stand and hood. (The hood was designed to fit a light fixture inside it (51 or 52 inches long) so it should work with almost any lighting) The stand was designed to fit a 55 gallon tank under it to be used as a sump/refugium as well. (Might save you from buying a sump) When I finished the stand and hood I used a one step finish/sealer combination that did not turn out so well (I'll never use that stuff again) so you would probably want to refinish it. I can throw in a can of stripper to remove the previous finish and I think I also have a can of new finish to coat it after it is stripped. (I intended to strip the old off and refinish it but never got around to doing it)

PM sent lol

again I hear that. I have a 46g hex just spinning water right now in my apt. I want to get rid of it but no one has any cash or interest in it I guess. sucks because it is a pretty good deal considering all included.

I have a 47 gallon hex corner tank kinda looks like superman. I really didn't want it but i set it up anyways. After the plants grew in it soon became my favorite tank it looks so deep like it goes on for ever. plus you can get a lot of tank in a smaller space. Im sure some one will take you up on it.

I would hope so....I am only looking for $150 for tank' date=' stand, canopy, light, heater, filter, gravel, decoration, 2xair pumps. To be honest I would accept $100 to get it out soon.[/quote']

I spent $100 for the wood to build my stand for my 47, throw in paint, nails, time also filter, Substrate, heater, lights for the hood i still haven't built and the aquascaping $150 is a great deal! If only i had room .........hmmmmm i do need a night stand for my super tall bed LOL