WTT Jewel Damsel for corals or ???

Rick

I finally caught my Jewel Damsel and it is now in my sump where it will be easy to catch. Would like to trade for coral frags or ??? If your interested let me know what you have. Contrary to the info. claiming this fish is reef safe it nips at SPS so I would not put it in a tank with any SPS in it. It's about 2" long right now and may grow to about 8".

attachment.php?attachmentid=5584&stc=1&d=1250507381

post-5811-141867778132_thumb.jpg

how much do you want for it?

I paid $30 for it but don't expect that in return. More interested in trading than cash though. I saw in another post that you have a Sebae Anemone? I may be interested in that if it is healthy (Do you have any pics of it) or maybe some corals. Looking at the list you have up I'm sure we could come up with something.

wow you finally caught it huh..how did you manage to catch it?
I used a flashlight at night (Actually I used 2 lights). I still had to move a couple of rocks but I didn't have to tear the entire reef apart. Once I had it cornered with the lights and a couple of nets I was able to move a couple of rocks out of the way to net it. (The light helped to keep it in the corner while I moved the rocks) I have my maze coral back in the main display now and the first sour apple birds nest frag I got from Jay is already starting to look a bit better. (Several white spots where it was picking at the polyps) The second one I got from him is also in the main display now. It seemed to leave the Candy Canes, Zoas, Mushrooms, etc. alone but I caught it picking at the flesh on the maze coral and the SPS polyps several times.