Corals Of The World by Veron

Algae

Maybe this is a stretch, but I kinda consider books a part of equipment. I have books by Borneman, Calfo, etc, etc. They are all nice but never go far enough for me. I HATE going through Reef Central for info. I always have to go to page 35 for info on say, for example advanced calcium dosing and then some 16 year old newby chimes in, "Do I need really calcium for Acro's and what does it do"?

So, Corals Of The World (3 Volume Set) by J. E. N. Veron is on sale with 25% off the $149.00 (coupon "BOOKWORM") price = $115.00 appx.. Is it worth it? Does anyone have it have the set and can review?

A link below

http://www.marinedepot.com/Corals_Of_The_World_(3_Volume_Set)_by_J._E._N._Veron_Saltwater_Aquarium_Books-House_Brand-BKCOTW-FIBKSW-4-vi.html

Sure it would be worth it exspecialy if ya plan on doing a site spacific tank such as an all red sea tank or caribbian tank n such. Its also nice if it has the needs of each coral so you can do your own homework to see if you can house them. I have a couple books that do that for me and I like it!