Items for Sale

pjezeski

I have a 55 gallon tank ill be parting out due to heat issues. I moved into a new apartment which is on the top floor and have been unable to maintain a stable temperature in my tank even with the AC running 24/7 so I have decided to quit the hobby for now.

Alot of my corals have died because of the heat but I do have a mated pair of percs that survived and seem well that need a new home. Im asking 20 dollars for the pair. The few corals I have left are not doing well but were very healthy before the heat issues and are free to whoever comes first to buy something if you wish to nurse them back to health.

I have about 70 lbs of live rock - $125 for all

Hydor Koralia 2 pump about 1 month old - $30

Vortech MP20 pump - $150

55 gallon acrylic tank, stand, canopy and sump

Canopy is retrofitted with 2X175wt halides and 2X48" T5 lights

Asking $300 for the tank, stand, canopy and sump

You can contact me anytime at (503) 891-2347 and ask for Phil

My new apartment is located in Vancouver

The equiptment will be available for sale once the fish and liverock have sold.

Thank you.

Pjezeski, just a warning. I don't know if you can trust Benny503. I heard a rumor he has been seen around town with thai lettuce wraps. I hate to say it but, there was even a rumor of peanut sauce. Ya, I can't make this stuff up.

I'll save you from dealing with this unscrupulous character, just sell me the vortech instead. :D

Thanks for the pieces of LR (still a bunch left) and the pagoda. Hopefully I can nurse it back to health as it looks like it will turn out to be a nice piece. (I gave it a dip in revive and will see what happens in the next day or two)

BTW, the LR is perfect. The eel has been going in and out of the various openings all night looking for prey. (Seems to be leaving the obvious ones alone though) It's the most I have seen it out since I got it last week.

Thank you for the the Vortech... it's work great. Loving it first hour hooking it up and watching it do wavesssss.

Kevin,

You are right... vortech is a crappy pump, it makes too much waves. I am feeling sea sick just looking at that wave rock back and forth back and forth. HE he he

Thank you for the the Vortech... it's work great. Loving it first hour hooking it up and watching it do wavesssss.

Kevin,

You are right... vortech is a crappy pump, it makes too much waves. I am feeling sea sick just looking at that wave rock back and forth back and forth. HE he he

Don't say I didn't warn you.

I'll trade you a roll of paper towels and a bottle carpet cleaner for the vortech.