Misc. Equipment FS

Rick

I have a few misc. items available to sell, I'll add more as I run across more stuff.

I have a 20 lb. Aluminum CO2 tank that can be used for a variety of things. (Calcium Reactor, Making Beer, Air Supply for running air tools, etc.) This is the large tank that is usually the easiest to find at the local welding supply. (Pacific Airgas, etc.) The condition is empty but the inspection is current which will allow an exchange. (New or used isn't really relevant for CO2 tanks since they are only new until the first time they are exchanged for a full one)

I'm asking $70 OBO for this.Sale Pending

10 gallon glass aquarium. This will need to be checked for leaks and there is silicone that will need to be cleaned out of it. At one point I started to set it up as a sump. I've removed the acrylic baffles but there is still some silicone left inside. $5 will take this away.

Spider Reflector w/Mogul Base - $30 OBO Sold

400w Cap and Coil Ballast, this is currently in use over my 40g tank however 400w is just too much heat in the hood on this tank. I have this temporarily mounted to a small board however you may want to do something more permanent with this if you get it. I'll include the wiring with this. (A cord to plug into a timer and then a 4' or so cord with a disconnect plug to connect it to the light base) I'll let this go for $20 OBO (This is no longer installed however I can hook it up so anyone can see it working)

1 - Coralife 20k ordinary flourescent bulb. Used approx. 1 month. $8 OBO

1 - 18" Ocean Sun 10k 15w bulb. This fits a common 20 gallon aquarium light (Also found on 55 gallon aquariums as 2 lights side by side). This also has about 1 month of use on it. $6 OBO for this one.

I'll dig around and see what else I can find. All items are open to offers.