Need an answer. All can help

CA2OR

well I did. I found one for $125. Serious no BS. It is at a former LFS in So Cal. I don't know how big it is, nor if it came from someone else's tank. But the fact is that there is one available for $125. I posted that in my forth post I believe. But following your post I will be calling right at 10a. Wish I would have known this yesterday when I spoke to him.

maybe I just pick up and sell for $300.....Killer price right?

Ok so maybe I shouldn't have put it that way but I personally would not order one online. I would try to get one at a local fish store that you are certain thats eating however you may have to pay more for it. Sorry didn't mean to start an uproar DOH!

Hmm....so they are under $400....I am thinking this one must be from a tank break down. I just barely started looking up prices after C24's post. I have found pairs for under $500...well a pair for $500

eric, I don't think you are going to find a trigger of any sort that will be ok in either of your tanks. It's not like the pt that you have. They grow fairly rapidly and they are still just as messy as other triggers. Just not as predatory if that makes sense.

eric' date=' I don't think you are going to find a trigger of any sort that will be ok in either of your tanks. It's not like the pt that you have. They grow fairly rapidly and they are still just as messy as other triggers. Just not as predatory if that makes sense.[/quote']

What size tank?

I have to agree with Daniel then. They are a very dirty fish. I have a sargassum trigger in a 210 and he eats like a beast. Just as aggressive as any other trigger as far as eating is concerned just reef safe.