Famous Dave's BBQ

Lowman

The family and I had dinner the other night at Famous Dave's in Tualatin. Now I used to be a long haul truck driver and I have eaten BBQ all over the country and suffice it to say that this is the best BBQ place I have ever eaten at. You gotta go try it out. I would have to say it even rivals my own bbq, which, not to brag, is really good.

Go give them a try.................

I would have to say it even rivals my own bbq, which, not to brag, is really good.

Go give them a try.................

What did you order? I had the chicken and tried the sample platter but I don't remember it beating out home BBQ.... (whistle)

• 2 weeks later...
What is the address of Famous Dave's in Tualatin?

Its right off the 205 Tualatin exit in the new complex with Best Buy, If you are heading south on 205 (to north I-5) and take the Tualatin exit you can see it right from the light. If you come south on I-5 and the Tualatin exit then cross over the freeway and you will see it

We just went and it was very crowded and a wait so we went to the bar and ordered a sampler/combo which was served on an upside down garbage can lid with ribs,chicken,beef,and all the sides. have to say it was pretty good (rock2)