CA2OR too generous.

Benny503

I brought a green monti frag over Eric house and left with around at least 5 differents zoas. They are huge, more like colony itself. I haven't count them because I came back to work right after Eric leaving Eric place. Now excuse me I have to bring all my frags home. I will post pictures soon.

Thank you so much Eric, you are a very nice guy. Tell Jennifer it was really nice meeting her too. Glad I talked to both of you, you two shed a lot of lights to my tank. (((((Group hugs)))))

Anh Dinh, as long as you like it. I gave you whatever you dont have :-) BTW I trade your green monti to Eric and I get back RPE, and 3 other zoos that I cant remember the name :-) You should start your own trading post in here bro. I know you have a lot of stuff to give away.

Yup' date=' pretty soon he will trade all of his 80 types of zoos for SPS :-)[/quote']

I doubt it. Just want some variety in my tank. I will NEVER become an SPS guy. They just don't do much for me. Not much color, no movement. There are a few very nice one's but I draw the line at trades. I would most likely never pay cash for an SPS.

I doubt it. Just want some variety in my tank. I will NEVER become an SPS guy. They just don't do much for me. Not much color' date=' no movement. There are a few very nice one's but I draw the line at trades. I would most likely never pay cash for an SPS.[/quote']

SPS, not much color? "You be crazy boy..." Glad you ventured into SPS, I personally enjoy a mixed reef, and I'm sure you will too.