Something is wrong

CA2OR

float in and get stuck and attach. Feed off of the stuff that is getting filtered out of the tank like any food the fish didn't get to in time. I know they are getting a lot of food because I have seen how much you feed the fish and how often you do it(nono). They still get light through the acrylic too so it is probably an ideal spot for them to be actually...(laugh)

Sounds to me like something is right rather than wrong. I thought it was pretty cool (not surprising though) when I aquascaped yesterday and found a nice big (1 1/2") purple mushroom hiding on the underside of one of the rocks. I can't see how it was getting any light but sure enough it was there. It has to be one that floated away when I fragged it a couple months ago.

That is what I am saying. I have zoa's growing under my rocks, behind my rocks, in my filter section, everywhere....some of them I have never seen before, meaning I never owned a frag of them. I keep giving out these creamsicle's and I have never owned any. But they are growing out of somewhere in my tank.

Zoa's are listed as common hitchhikers. I've also heard they will sometimes change colors depending upon the environment. (I know you have experienced this already from a previous discussion) I'm sure it's one way or the other. Definately wouldn't say there is anything wrong though. Apparently you are well on your way to becoming a Zoa master. (Kind of like Dennis with his frogspawn and hammers) So advanced in the arts you can make random Zoa's appear for no apparent reason.:D I think your going to need a 60 gallon tank pretty quick though to keep up with them. ;)

I think I needed a 60g about 20 frags ago.....

LOL, if you decide your interested in the one I have let me know. With the exception of one ballast I will even have some nice 400w lighting that could go with it. I know your situation though so no pressure. Gotta keep the other half happy if you can.

Here are a few from today to show a few other corals and their growth. COReefer can say whether or not the candy cane's have grown, you guys can see the rest.

0725091458b.jpg

0725091457.jpg

0725091457a.jpg

And these are still growing

0725091457b.jpg

and of course

0725091458a.jpg

0725091458c.jpg

0725091458.jpg

They now dwarf my anemone

actually if you not afraid of those mean long ugly look sea monster then you should buy those black and white eels that seahorse got. I saw those black and white eels at seahorse in one of the corner tank, those eels always freak me out they look scary!!!

Have you seen those eels yet?