WTT, VHO, PC, or T5 lights.

Rick

I'm looking for supplemental lights for actinics that will work in a 48" long hood. One or two VHO or T5 lights would probably work or a couple of 96w PC might work also.

I can't really spend much if any money on any right now but I have as possible trades:

20 lb. Aluminum CO2 bottle.

Little Giant MD-3 External Pump (Need to verify exact model # but it's around 650 GPH, 450 or so at a 5 ft. head)

60 Gallon AGA Tank (Rear corners drilled), stand, and hood. (The hood was a quick throw together that kind of works but isn't very fancy looking, I'll toss it in if someone wants it)

400w spider reflector, ballast, and cap n core ballast.

Perhaps a Standard 20 Gallon AGA tank. (If I tear it down in a few days)

Another spider reflector with mogul base (no ballast for this one though).

Not related specifically to aquariums,

I also have a Juki Needle Feed industrial sewing machine if anyone happens to be interested in using some lights as a partial trade on it. (Approx. value is $300 to $400) I'll entertain any offers for trades on this as long as the value is a close match.

I have an Oscillating Edge/belt Spindle Sander that is relatively new as well that I could trade for the right deal.

I'll see if I can come up with anything else and post it as well if none of the above interests anyone.