WTS/WTT some coral frags!

The frag tanks are doing well and corals are growing very nicely. It is time to diversify coral stock and add some more fish into the mix. I am looking to trade these coral frags for healthy, reef safe fish and other corals that I don't already have. Also could use more live rock and I need more fish for my algae growth and entertainment! I will put down a rough price for the frags for those that are interested in purchaseing some frags or for those that want to partilly trade or something. I am more than willing to make packages and deals for those that want a few things or a nice mix or zoas/palys or something. I can ship via USPS priority for between $6 and $10 in most cases or you are welcome to pick up/trade localy. Lighting is provided by 250w SE 20K(look more like 12-14K) MH's and frag discs are approximately 1.5" wide.

Here is a pick of some of the various zoas/palys to choose from:

DSC_0020-3.jpg

Most of these frags are between $8-$20 per frag but some are as low as $5 and a few are a bit more than $20. All but a couple of these frags are available. A mix of these frags would make a wonderful, affordible, colorful addition to your reef tank.

Here are some more specific coral frags:

DSC_0010-2.jpg

These are Jolly Green Giant People Eaters. They are a really nice paly and will get small speckles around the mouth over time or with higher lighting. Frags are 5-10 large polyps and are between $15-$25

DSC_0003-5.jpg

This is a really nice variety of Neon Green Star Polyps. Very bright and fast growing, this coral will add colorful movement to your tank. Frags are $10 each

DSC_0013-2.jpg

Nuclear Green or Teal Candy Canes frags. These are a fast growing, colorful LPS coral. One of my favorites. Nuce Green's $10-$15/frag, Teal's $7-$10/frag.(Euphylias are freshly fraged and not yet ready for trade/sale)

Toss me a PM or give me a call if your are interested. All reasonable trades and offers will be considered!

Thank you for your interest!

Garrett

Garrett-I would like to see about getting some GSP of yours and maybe a candy cane or so. Let me know. I don't have much cash thought so it would have to be trade. I like that rainbow looking on at the bottom middle of the bottom pic. Also I saw some zoa's you have that are red rim with blue center. Dont hold out on me....(enforcer)

You need to come over and take a look at my 210 and see if I have anything you want. Otherwise I will just come shopping with some cash. Should be around later tonight or tomorrow afternoon if you get a chance. Give me a call' date=' Mike[/quote']

I will give you a call later tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I have been meaning to check out your tank and this is the perfect time as I am not too busy with work.

Garrett

I wish I was closer. I would love to get a few of the zoas but I don't want to pick anything out without seeing it in person. Maybe some time in the next couple of weeks I can make a trip down there.

Rick,

It would be great to have you down. Let me know when works for you and you are more than welcome to come check some stuff out. Even better, bring some goodies to trade!