sweet corals for sale

I WANT THIS STUFF SOLD ASAP IM SUPER SHORT ON CASH. SO HERES PRICE DROPSi will be able to bring stuff up as far as portland

first one for sale is one of my favorite chalices of mine. huge chunk i think its about 4 by 2. heres an older picture of it. its really hard to get the colors right, the pink eyes are insanely pink.i think this ones very special and if it were somewhere online it would fetch a hefty price so im asking

pink1.jpg

heres the piece for sale$85

IMG_0613.jpg

another chalice its a peach colored base with hues of green orangeish eyes and lots of speckles.

IMG_0578.jpg

good size chunk! i think other places call this one lava flow? i could be wrong on the id. but its got bright red eyes red and greenish tinted base and gets a green rim on it. sweet piece!!

IMG_0558.jpg

super bright sweet color combo acan echinata

bright purple green eyes and a hint of orange.

IMG_0626.jpg

last one. ive had this purple and purple acan echinata for about a year now. very nice piece gets great growth! depending on the lighting the new growth will have neon green as it grows out. very cool!!

IMG_0555.jpg