Acrylic blades

reef165

I have two acrylic cutting 10 inch saw blades, My saw's berring went out and I can no longer use the blades! They are both in very good condition, I got the second one because I thought the first one was bad till I tryed the new one the Diablo, and it to just melted through the acrylic, come to find out its the berring so,

10" 60 tooth Amana Tool crosscut and a 10" 80 tooth Diablo crosscut, pluss I have abought a 1/4 of a quart of Weld-on #4 that will go with the blades.

I want $50 for both or $30 a piece, the Weldon will go to the first person to by a blade.

Thank you for looking

so both are in near new condition??

If so...I will take the pair and the weldon :)

I cant pick up immediately...but I could paypal immediately and get with you in a week or so...or simply email you a prepaid fed ex label if you dont mind throwing the stuff in a box and shipping it to me

The Amana shows some ware but mainly from just not being used in almost 2 years, the diablo id vertualy new, but shows signs of being in the garage! I dont mind shipping, that will cost extra, give me your zipcode and Ill check on that. but I dont have a paypal act! Im going to post pic.s of the blades and if you are still interested then PM me and We can set up payment and shipping.

Thank you