WTB Tank

TankIt

I am looking for a tank to setup in a doctor's office in Lake Oswego. I currently have a 10 hex nano reef setup and its not big enough for me and they love it so they are going to pitch in together to buy a bigger tank! YES(plotting) They don't know it yet but they were bit by the saltwater bug(naner)....LOL....

So here is what I am thinking....

I would like to use the most of my limited space. I am thinking Cube tank(plotting), of 40 gallons or more. I have about a 36" wide area. A complete setup would be nice but if it has at least a stand and/or canopy I can work with that. Let me know what you have that at leased 36" wide, doesn't have to be cube but would prefer and what your asking price will be.

Note: These are wonderful doctors who do tons of charity work and are not making millions off people, they do it for their love of helping people. I have personally witnessed several occations where a doctor told the patient to pay what they can afford and nothing more to patients without health insurance! So the cheaper the better! Or bartering is always good! Chiropractic, massage, physical therapy or actually psycological(nutty) therapy are all available!...(naughty) I know a few people here could use that 1!:D

Thanks

I am looking for a tank to setup in a doctor's office in Lake Oswego. I currently have a 10 hex nano reef setup and its not big enough for me and they love it so they are going to pitch in together to buy a bigger tank! YES(plotting) They don't know it yet but they were bit by the saltwater bug(naner)....LOL....

So here is what I am thinking....

I would like to use the most of my limited space. I am thinking Cube tank(plotting), of 40 gallons or more. I have about a 36" wide area. A complete setup would be nice but if it has at least a stand and/or canopy I can work with that. Let me know what you have that at leased 36" wide, doesn't have to be cube but would prefer and what your asking price will be.

Note: These are wonderful doctors who do tons of charity work and are not making millions off people, they do it for their love of helping people. I have personally witnessed several occations where a doctor told the patient to pay what they can afford and nothing more to patients without health insurance! So the cheaper the better! Or bartering is always good! Chiropractic, massage, physical therapy or actually psycological(nutty) therapy are all available!...(naughty) I know a few people here could use that 1!:D

Thanks

Travis at upscales has a 65 gallon setup with black stand and canopy used at a good price that will fit those dimensions nicely, was looking at it myself yesterday. You may also want to look into a cadlights or solana, they are a little smaller than you are looking for, and you would be paying a new price, but they are turn key and very fashionable. someone here has a cadlights 39 if you want to search for images.