Need to sell equipment

TankIt

ALL THINGS OPEN TO TRADE!!! SOFTIES AND LPS ALWAYS WANTED. NOT READY FOR SPS TILL NEW TANK IS DONE!!! GOTTA LOVE ZOOS!!!!

I have some things I need to get out of the house and could use some extra cash.....

Sumps/Refugium

10 gal handmade with baffles asking $20

20 gal handmade with baffles asking $30 SOLD...

Tank drilled for close loop, tank is about 32 gal and dimensions are about 36x12x17 tall. $30

Protien Skimmer small in sump, I would say for 55 gal or less, has pump but do not know if pump still works yet or not. I will try it out tonight. asking $40

Lights:

fixture is 4 bulb, 65watt, 6,700 K, great for planted freshwater--- Fixture and bulbs are only 4 months old so lots of life left. asking for $100

Retro Ballasts:

1 dual 65watt PC asking $40

1 single 65watt PC asking $20

both are wired with connections and have reflectors/clips

I will have a 55 gal acrylic tank with oak stand for sale in a couple of weeks, it is drilled in the back for a closed loop and can include a magnum 350 if I can find it. there are a couple scratches on the front but will buff out easily not really noticable when filled with water. will sell to best offer.

everything is or best offer, worst I will say is no!

I may have other stuff and will post pics later I just wanted to get this stuff posted on here to see if anyone is interested in anything. I am in Tigard so just let me know if you want to look at anything, I may be willing to deliver/meet some areas if its worth it to me......

Thanks

Amanda

Prices lowered

Nobody interested? I need to get this stuff outa here and I need to help fund my finishing touches on my new 75gal! buy more than 1 thing I will give you a deal. (sad)

Pics are really bad and make everything look like it has a white hazz but I promis you they do not! All tank r in good condition and I soakd the sumps to get all the algea off glass...Still have to do it to last 1 but it came off very easily!

32gal

you could use the 32 for a fuge, it is drilled with 2 holes in the back, just a reminder. It is in good shape tho with no scratches so would also work for a display. I would keep it and set it up but I do not have the room in my tiny appartment for another tank.... Not to mention the managers were not happy when I moved in and told them I had a 29 gal.... Little did they know I upgraded apon moving in to a 75 gal.....:p