tonga branch ond old school marshall islands rock wanted

fly guy

for the tonga branch I am looking for pieces that are a minimum of 8" long and at least 1" in diameter. longer and fatter and multiple branching the bigger the better but branching not mandatory. Non branching pieces are ok too.

The MI stuff I am looking for is the stuff that hasnt been available for some time......in fact I dont think I have seen it available retail ever since I have even been in the hobby

It comes in hunks that while very different...could be described kind of like the hunks of tonga that look like a bunch of branches conglomerated together, but it is much better rock than tonga as far as density

dead or alive is fine. Just as soon find dead as you probably wont want as much for it ;)

Am willing to trade for corals, buy with cash OR willing to trade for some very well cooked and live Marco fiji rock. Ive had it cooking for well over a year. This cooked rock is not for sale, but I will give some up in trade for the above.

thansk and let me know what you have

:)

I have lots of tanga branches currently in my dispaly right now, but you can take a look at my previous pictures they are some what very much famiilar to it. I am asking for $3.5 for a pound. If you are willling to take it then IM me we willl schedule for pickupday. Thanks, Benny