Got it from Davy Jones Locker(bob rocks)

COReefer

Ok so yesterday, I was just going to pop into Bob's store, drop of some candy cane, say hi and run. It didn't work out like that.

1 bob let me use his oxygen tank to oxygenate seahorses that I didn't buy from him. He really didn't have to do that (thanks bob)

2. For my candy canes that I really wasn't asking alot for I got a chalice, gorgonian, and a few other things.

3. I also mentioned to bob that I was thinking of getting a flaming prawn goby not knowing that he still had one in stock. I ended up getting the goby for 45 dollars.

4. it's good to know that there are shop owners around that still have the ability to treat customers in such a way that makes them feel good and welcome to be in the shop

5. it's also good to know that there are shopowners that have the integrity to charge fair pricing to give people a chance to enjoy the hobby rather than taking them to the cleaner on any nice piece of coral or fish that they may want.

Thank you very much bob. We do appreciate everything you do for us.

• 2 weeks later...

First Visit, and not the last!

I went to Davy Jones Locker yesterday with my friend. It was the first time we had been there and met Bob, we both liked the store. He got a pump and I got a nice Pink and Blue Watchman Goby. The goby is now checking out my tank and seems to be doing well. Bob was helpful and good company, I'm sure both of us will be back. Thanks Bob.

IMG_1686.jpg