small styro lined shipping boxes wanted

Isaac

hard to find locally, expensive to have shipped to you. easiest way to do it is get a hot wire and buy sheet styrene from home depot or lowes, and then spend a couple seconds cutting them to fit any size cardboard box you have. tape the seams together with packing tape, and for a few cents per box you are good to go. the hotwire makes clean cuts, so it looks professional.

you can get a battery powered cutter from michael's for under 10 bucks. if you go to a hobby shop you can get a plug powered cutter that will last a lot longer and cut much smoother for about 30, made by woodland scenics.

if you find a supplier of uniform cardboard bozes and you plan to ship a lot, you can precut a lot of foam using a template made out of cardboard.

I am looking for used styro lined shipping boxes for shipping frags. I am very familiar with constructing my own but I thought that some members may have boxes they have saved from an online frag order. I know I always save mine.