WTB Live Rock and sand

marie1280

I'd like to buy some nice live rock. Also need sand, but I probably won't drive far just for the sand. I'm restarting my 12 gallon nano, so smaller pieces would be good. Please let me know what you've got and how much you would like for it. If you have pics great, if not a description is fine. I'm in Portland near the lloyd center area.

Thanks!

Marie

Hey Marie, I have some LR that I need to get rid of. Good color and coraline on it. I am asking $3.50/lb. I might have some sand lying around somewhere too, might need to be rinsed, but could be enough for a 12 nano. I will double check on the sand. Let me know if you might be interested!

Seahorse has used sand for $0.50 lb. I just picked up 14 lbs. along with some larger rubble pieces @ $1.00 lb. total bill $11.00. I used this in the 15.5 gallon Nano I just set up and then threw in a couple of pieces of live rock out of my other tank.

$3.50 lb. is a pretty good deal on LR. If you were closer I would see what you have myself.