USCG CWO SHANE

prada

Just wanted to say Shane is SUPER COOL (rock2) I asked him a while back if he could help build me a canopy for my tank because I'm the biggest noobie when it comes to building anything and the fact that I barely have any tools (sad). He drove all the way to Beaverton to meet me at a Home Depot. We walked around and got all the stuff that we needed. He said he had glue and nails so we didnt get that. Saved me money. It came out to be about $50. I told him that I would give him some money for labor and he DENIED. How cool is that? Wow. The best thing about this was that when I first asked him if he could help, he didn't even hestitate. He said yes right away. Thanks Shane. I owe you big time.

Brandon.

Here are some photos if you interested, siskiou's thread

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12627

• Like 1

Shane is a super nice guy!! -I second that! His other Coast Guard buddies are cool too! It's always nice to meet somebody willing to help you out like that! I know it can get a little crazy trying visualize all that you need to set-up a new system. Shane rocks! :D

-cheri!