missing fire and ice zoas!

markdadof2

AAARRRGG.

Just got home from a small family vacation and the tank did great, but my fire and ice zoas are missing. Looks like they somehow became unglued from the rock and they are MIA. I'm guessing they are in some crack or crevace lost forever :(

Anyone have a few for sale?

Just an FYI I have a few coming to me pretty shortly if they gentleman I am getting them from gets off his lazy $%@ as frags them. How many would you be looking for?

I lost a frag of zoa's the same way yesterday. Sucks because I only started with 3 and I had 15 but they were on a very small rock and the glue is still there.

I had this happen with my little sunburst mini colony and found it about a month later when I moved a rock. they had gotten completely covered by the rock and were as white as all get out. I glued them toa magfloat and put them on my tank and now they are as pretty as ever.

101_0354.jpg

thank you jenchild. Great compliments. they have been through heck. Started as a single polyp grew into small colony and lost them under the rock. They are just now in the past month or so coming into their own. I've learned that they really do love light also. They didn't look like this at all under the pc's I had before. I do feel bad for mark though with his fire and ice coming up missing. that's horrible but zoas do just appear out of nowhere.