Looking for a Photographer

Frank

Would anyone like to come out and take some pics of my tank?

Things are doing really good right now in it and although I do have a camera I am looking for some nicer quality photos than what I have access to right now.

I was hoping to get some close up shots and some of the tank in general. ;)

Want to show off your camera skills? Send me a PM....might be a frag or two in it for you!(rock2)

If you want the high res pics I shot from the meeting let me know.

Rick

That would be nice.....:D

Dude serious? Would love to.

I have some gear ;) I usually do portrait work, but I'm sure I can get a pic or two.

So you want to come out?

That would be nice.....:D

I'll get you both the Raw file and convert them to Jpeg as well. I can either put them on a CD and get them to you at the meeting (I don't think I'll be able to make it but I can probably give it to Doran) or I may be able to upload them to one of my servers.

Rick

I don’t think I will me making the meting. So just let me know how to get them...

So no one what to come out like it said a frag or two for ever who does (naughty). I looking for some one that can do really good macros.:D

My bad for not calling you man. YGPM

To be honest, I don't have macro gear, but I do have a descent lens, we could probably crop pretty closely without loosing much between the lens, camera, and light. I'll play with stuff a bit here.

Frank, I think we are going to try to get over there later this afternoon or evening to get the filter. I'm going to stick the pictures from the meeting on a flash drive and then we can transfer them to your computer if that works for you. I can bring out my camera and get a few more shots as well. No macro lense but we still should be able to get a few decent shots. If this works for you let me know what time is best.

Rick

Pictures are ready.

Frank, I have about 60 pictures from yesterday that are both in the original RAW format and that I have converted into high resolution JPEG images. Let me know when you are ready to get them and I'll put them on a CD for you. (They are about 600 MB's total) I think most of them turned out fairly well for an amateur with an older camera. (The newer cameras are double the megapixels) Here are some of the ones that stood out to me.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4833&stc=1&d=1244585754

attachment.php?attachmentid=4834&stc=1&d=1244585754

attachment.php?attachmentid=4835&stc=1&d=1244585754

attachment.php?attachmentid=4836&stc=1&d=1244585754

attachment.php?attachmentid=4837&stc=1&d=1244585754

post-5811-141867745329_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867745333_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867745336_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867745338_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867745341_thumb.jpg