Mummy eye frags $150

Handikapped

So last year at the coral farmers market myself and isaac @ seahorse bought the only two frags of the origional mummy eye for sale.it has grown well for me and i took frags. For now i have one frag left, it is of the new side growth and is currently forming an eye, im asking $150, i paid 185 for this exact same size frag and still have the origional frag plug i popped it off of to show u. There is more growth on the edges i am fragging next month if u miss this one.

Also if u want a larger frag we can make arrangements.

Sorry no camera, but i brought 2 others into isaac and he also said they looked very healthy.

I get email directly to my phone : handikapped@hotmail.com

Thanks!

ive got a blackberry, but the quality of photos does not near do it justice. im in the sw, im gonna try to get a friend with a camera to come over. Anyone have questions about how good of shape their in, call Isaac at seahorse i brought him two.

update the last frag now has an eye so hurry up and jump on this before i ebay it with a starting bid of 150

• 7 months later...

its that time again, its been a few months and guess what, my colony only got bigger so that means more frags for you guys!!

im taking 4 more good frags so get at me people, if you want a large piece contact me the colony is about 25+ eyes and well over 8" diameter so i can accomodate some lucky person witha great seed colony.

Hello...hello...hello.......is there anybody out there........just nod if you can hear me. Did the stuff sell?

Last online was about 15 mins after he posted.

This is a sweet deal on a sweet chalice. If I had a tank I would be all over it(rock2)