Sorry about the down time!

spayne

Apparently Flash Chat has some security issues and an exploit script was put in it. This is my email (without all of the error codes):

Stacy,

Your account was suspended beause a large number of emails were being sent from your account. I looked into the issue and found your flash chat directory was being exploited:

Codes codes codes....

This is a PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability which allows remote attackers to execute PHP code that is stored on a remote machine, on the local machine. This is done by the local machine downloading the code, and then executing it locally.

I have diasabled the /forums/chat/inc/cmses/ directory with an .htaccess. Please do not remove this .htaccess until the directory has been upgraded or removed from the server. Thank you for your patience on this issue. I will be awaiting your confirmation that the site has been secured so I can verify and remove the .htaccess.

Regards,

-Ray F.

HostDime Abuse/Security Team

So, Jay and I have decided that we're going to kick flash chat to the curb. We'll find a different, more secure, chat program. If one exists! I know I certainly don't want the site suspended again! I was beginning to go through withdrawals! (scary)

So, Jay and I have decided that we're going to kick flash chat to the curb. We'll find a different, more secure, chat program. If one exists! I know I certainly don't want the site suspended again! I was beginning to go through withdrawals! (scary)

(puke) (puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)

i just stopped pukin from the withdrawls